Popular in Education
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (164)
A woman's womb is the nucleus of her creativity, vitality and passion. Regardless of what moon phase you're in; essential oils can lend support to ease physical discomfort, regulate mood swings and balance hormones. Join Certified Holistic Practitioner, Monica Bickerstaff Riley, MSJ, ChP and Co-Host Karen Marie Campbell, Owner The Spirit Within U. for an enlightening session on nurturing our sacred womb centers. You will learn: ***Which essential oils may help to balance Estrogen ***Which essential oils support natural Progesterone production ***How "Simmer Down, Chica" the highly acclaimed and proprietary blend may support those pesky "power surges"(hot flashes) ***Which sacred and ancient essential oil is proven to ease uterine fibroids, cysts and endometriosis You don't want to miss out on this call! And, MEN, if you have a daughter, a mother, a wife, a girlfriend or a sister; you NEED to be a part of this powerful enlightenment.
Join us as we have open discussion regarding what the universal school of thought is about, our purpose and the future of the movement.....Round table format is when callers are placed live on the air immediately after pressing the number 1 on the touchpads of the phone. We gonna discuss a lot of the things we've been doing, are doing and are going to be doing......Join us and add on
Peter McKie, an Australian Paramedic and Clinical Educator turned inventor, talks with EMS Editor Mike McEvoy about his experiences as a Medic in Australia, serving on the Australian Resuscitation Council, being a paramedic educator and his recent three month tour of US EMS systems. Peter is the inventor of iSimulate, an emergency ACLS, BLS and critical care iPad based simulation program. You'll be interested and surprised about Peter's perspectives on EMS professionalism.
On Friday March 6th at 8pm est, 7pm cst and 5pm pst, join host Ken McKeighen and Ken Boorman as they discuss the cycads, a group of plants that are considered living fossils. They will discuss the fossil record and how to raise some of these amazing plants in part one of The Cycads.
I would like to introduce Samantha Michael, a positive and wonderful spokesperson surviving a traumatic brain injury who has dedicated her life since inspiring others learning to cope after a brain injury and teaching others strategies for anyone going through neurological impairments and tough experiences in general.
The first hour of the show we would like to go over her story and then we will open up the lines for questions and answers for us to discuss with callers.
Here are Samantha Michael's links online I hope you will persue to check out. "Proceeds received from the sale of Songs for Everyone will be given back to communities based on the objectives of An Aid to Help Foundation’s mission to provide encouragement and resources to educators, students, parents and families on ways to learn or teach others to make responsible choices in life." ~Samantha Michael
Please contact me, Michael Idell, at (718) 702-5077 or visit www.ASBISG.org
The Henry Johnson Academy was founded by Dr. Angela Isom.
Dr. Isom inspires students to want more, do more, and be more! She shares creative ways to overcome life's most challenging obstacles and offers fun-filled ways to learn. Dr. Isom was once a single mom and a school dropout living from welfare check to welfare check. Once she decided that she wanted more out of life, she became a student at Harvard University, a Doctor, and a Professor in less than 10 years.
The Henry Johnson Academy is a private, Christian high school. We teach our students a college-level curriculum, during high school. We offer a variety of class days and time to fit your schedule. It doesn’t matter if you’re over the age of 18 or if you haven’t passed the OGT. We can help! We learn, write business plans, pray, learn, dance, sing, learn, and cook right in the classroom! The main location is in Cleveland Heights, OH. There are also locations in Akron and Dayton, Ohio. Call, text, or email us today! We can be reached firstname.lastname@example.org or (216)-592-8521.
Awards: U.S. Department of Justice, Case Western Reserve University, The Cleveland Foundation, Dominion East Ohio Gas, State Farm, The Home Depot
Brotha Maverick Bron7e Comes Back To The Lion's Den To Join The Warriors In Christ For A Continuation Of Last Weeks Show.
Welcome to Brain Injury Awareness MONTH! Pharmaceuticals have become a daily part of LIFE for many with a Brain Injury as well as those w/o a BI, but what about YOU? Are you feeling like a Guinea pig with all the various types of treatment? Have you grown tired of being prescribed a new pharmaceutical each time you see a 'doctor' or 'therapist'? Are you a Caregiver, Care Partner for someone with a Brain Injury? Last year Kevin did a show about the "TOP 6 MISPERCEPTIONS MEDICAL MARIJUANA", and tonight he will share something "SIC"... Six Illusions of Cannabis. Join the show tonight for an update on some of the most misperceived concepts on Cannabis and discover how you can become more FUNctional in spite of your Brain Injury.
Parenting Essentials discuss Shawntel Green and her passion for parenting. Passionate about the Legacy of African American Children, as a parent of 8 children she will be discussing TIPS (Theory In Practice Strategies), as a way to offset the impact of individualing versus standardizing our children. A legacy is long standing and defines the genetic gride that allows us to stand today.
This Show Discusses:
Supporting Esteem Homeschooling Unschooling Behavior Individualization v. Standarization Disciplining and more... The full curriculum can be located at TIPS for Child Care and Foster Parent Institute.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (45 chatters)
- Straitway (27 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (10 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- ARC Studies (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Local Live Music (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (0 chatters)