Popular in Art
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (463)
Pop Art Painter Jamie Roxx interviews: Tonight's Featured Guest: L.J. Riveria III
http://www.galacticfilmfest.com http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5509321 https://www.facebook.com/GalacticFilmFest For SciFi and Fantasy lovers of all ages, the Galactic Film Fest to be held at Frida Cinema will feature movies, television shows, art exhibits and an Awards Show, for nominees in all categories including: Best Picture and a very special Lifetime Achievement Award. All day screening events begin at 11AM Saturday. Special events and guest appearances will begin promptly at 12PM. The Festival supports independent filmmakers from across the globe, bringing them together for this “Two night only event.” Special celebrity guests will be announced.
Each WEEK enter your unique poem, spoken WORDS, sensual STATEMENT, or DEBONAIR Debate our OPEN MOUTH open MIC helps you qualify for our GRAND Prize....#money #Smooches & more tune in & JOIN The CHAT 11pmEST....smooches!
Follow us @smoochesradio
FB: Smooches RADIO
It's not every day I have a smart, sassy, blonde on the show, and this one is by far, my favorite. Ginger Marcinkowski is not only a genius of the written word -- she matches it with her passion to reach others. Her debut novel Run, River Currents amazed audiences with its honest truth and message of compassion. Her latest book The Button Legacy: Emily's Inheritance continues that focus. From laughter to tenderness, this episode has it all!
Keep tabs on this fabulous woman here!
Samuel Hawley was born and grew up in South Korea, the son of missionary parents. After earning BA and MA degrees in history at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario, he returned to East Asia with his wife to work as a teacher for nearly two decades, first in Japan and then Korea, ending in 2007 as an associate professor of English at Yonsei University in Seoul. He additionally served for three years as head of Yonsei’s 3,000-student Communicative English Department, and as publications chairman and editor for the Royal Asiatic Society, Korea Branch. He continues to serve as general editor of the Society’s annual journal Transactions, the oldest Korean studies journal in the world, published since 1900.
It was in Japan in the early 1990s that Samuel started writing for magazines and newspapers on topics ranging from Japanese fashion and international travel to the world of sumo wrestling, daimyo clocks and fishing at urban tsuribori. By the late ‘90s he had turned his attention to books. His most notable work from this period is The Imjin War (co-published by the Royal Asiatic Society, Seoul and the Insitute of East Asian Studies, UC Berkeley, 2005) the most comprehensive account in English of Japan’s sixteenth-century invasion of Korea and attempted conquest of China, an event of seismic importance in the history of East Asia. He next focused on US Navy ensign and American diplomat George C. Foulk, Washington’s representative in Seoul at the time of Korea’s opening to the West. Foulk, one of the first Westerners to learn to speak Korean and to travel extensively in the country, was perhaps the foremost Western expert at the time on the “Hermit Kingdom." Hawley's interest in Foulk resulted in two books, America's Man in Korea, and Inside the Hermit Kingdom (both Lexington Books, 2007).
This is a black arts and culture site. We will be exploring the African Diaspora via the writing, performance, both musical and theatrical (film and stage), as well as the visual arts of Africans in the Diaspora and those influenced by these aesthetic forms of expression. I am interested in the political and social ramifications of art on society, specifically movements supported by these artists and their forebearers. It is my claim that the artists are the true revolutionaries, their work honest and filled with raw unedited passion. They are our true heroes. Ashay!
Hi Everyone! Today I have a very special guest Yusef El. Joseph is a regular Host on Blog Talk Radio. His show is every day in the morning - usually called Rules of the Game. But he also explores the divine feminine and the divine masculine from time to time, and he discusses the difference between religion and spirituality. He has a very strong message to "his people" as he calls them. The brothers and the sisters out there! And I love his show. I listen as often as I can, because he tells the truth - and that's with a capital T - The Truth!!
We are going to allow the divine feminine and masculine spirit of all there is to lead us in discussing this important - and I believe - historic subject. And we will be talking to all of you out there in the world of capitalism, working your fingers to the bone to put bread on your table! The servers, the managers, the salesmen & women, the doctors and the lawyers, the Senators and the Congressmen, everyone actually who is involved in living in this Country with a vested personal interest in life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness!!!!
Build and manage analytics teams to drive results
REAL-WORLD ANALYTICS was written to help business leaders develop and manage analytics teams in today's Big Data craze. The book focuses on the do's and don'ts of staffing and managing analytical teams. It helps promising analysts transition from developing analytics into more senior management roles, and it helps senior business leaders understand the limitations of their analytical teams, the issues they will need to address in running them, and the investments they need to make in support of analytics in order to be successful in today's business world.
Michael Koukounas, a twenty-five-year business veteran of analytics, has built a career out of leveraging data, analytics, and systems to drive billions of dollars of business impacts across the globe. His responsibilities have included modeling, analytics, strategic systems development and management, credit and fraud policy, and data management. He has played senior roles in Citigroup, GE Capital, American Express, and Equifax. In building and managing analytical teams across the globe, he has found innovative ways to deliver new data tools and leverage new sources of data to meet specific business goals. He has developed and implemented analytical solutions across a number of business sectors, including government, airlines, insurance, and telecom, as well as Financial Services. Mr. Koukounas received a BA in Biochemistry from the University of Rochester and an MBA in Finance from Rutgers University, and lives with his family in the San Antonio area.
In paperback and ebook
Let's get after those flea markets, estate sales, and garage sales with strategies from expert and antiques matchmaker Cari Cucksey.
We're on the hunt to beef-up our treasure hunting skills with guest Cari Cucksey, owner of the RePurpose Shop and host of 'Cash & Cari.'
Since she was 12, Cari has been refurbishing just about anything she can get her hands on. From antique furniture and vintage toys to retro electronics and classic luxury cars, she's always on the lookout for obscure treasures as she combs through basements, attics and garages.
Cari’s network television hit, Cash & Cari currently airs on HGTV, the W Network, Choice TV and the History Channel in countries around the world. The show follows Cari and her company, RePurpose Estate Services, as they set up Estate Sales on her client’s property, and unearth a host of historical and valuable items. Cari hunts for hidden treasures as she travels far and wide in search of anything she can flip and restore.
“You never know what you’re going to find,” Cari says. “Memorabilia, collectibles, hidden treasure or just junk! But everything was once worth something to somebody, and it can be again.”
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- 63289 (15 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (11 chatters)
- FFToolbox (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (5 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (5 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- LibertyRules (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (3 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- PASOS (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (0 chatters)
- Art Bulla (0 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)