- Live & Upcoming Episodes (2,808)
in Real Estate
Series 5 of 50! The Power Of Being Yourself Secret #9! Being yourself and true to your business will help you get more business and become successful.
This powerful motivational 50 part series is all about real estate investors making more money, sales people meeting their quotas and getting more bonuses, entrepreneurs growing their network circle and taking their business to a higher level and overall anyone who wants to make more money, brand themselves and be the PAID LEADER they was destined to be.....The Secrets Of Power Selling 101 Tips By Kelley Robertson, is a great tool to utilize if you are going to be successful in any kind of sales and marketing. REI Investment Society will be doing a series on THE SECRETS OF POWER SELLING. We will give you all 101 secrets with real live experiences and examples to become successful.
Are you trying to grow your business and become a successful entrepreneur?Have you ever wanted to make money flipping houses, becoming a real estate investor but you didnt know where to get started? Maybe you have learned a lot and educated yourself to the point where you could and should have already started. Why haven’t you? Well! Thats the fear of not knowing where to start or you not as experienced as you though you were. Was money the object? Dont worry, we have your answer to all of it. Be ready to have all of your questions ask and on your road to 6 figures!
If you have any questions you would like answered regarding real estate,send an email to RealEstateInvestorsCoaching@gmail.com. For more information on Real Estate Training and Mentoring, visit www.RealEstateInvestmentTraining.Education
H.M.E Radio is the underground voice of The Net. Being based in Las Vegas we have provided a place where Underground Artist, Producers, Entertainers, Entrepenures, Bloggers, and Future Bosses, come together to network, discuss, and promote. H.M.E Radio is not your average internet radio show, we cover topics affecting our current industry and economy while engaging with our callers, and allowing all of their input. Meanwhile, enjoying different playlist of today, yesterdays, and new tunes. We do value all of our participants, listeners, and callers and continue to thank everyone for their support.
taking live callers @ 347-637-1962
The 89th Academy Awards are Sunday, and your favorite Oscars preview podcast will drop a couple of nights before. Dave the Movie Expert joins Jay and Dre to ponder whether a goofy musical can outlast some excruciating stories for Best Picture, if there has ever been a more stone cold lock than Viola Davis winning Best Supporting Actress, and did Dre actually watch the Best Actress performance and accidentally bring some credibility to the hosts??
Theme music credit: "Breaking Bad" by Jahzzar
CC BY-SA 3.0
You can listen to Jonathan on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 11:00 AM PST. To listen or talk with Jonathan call 657-383-0369.
If you would like to be a Guest on Human Behavior What a Trip you can email Jonathan at email@example.com
TO HAVE YOUR OWN SHOW ON HUMAN BEHAVIOR WHAT A TRIP EMAIL JONATHAN AT JBPHD4183@GMAIL.COM
You can follow Jonathan on Facebook facebook/com/humanbehaviorwhatatrip or Twitter @humanbehavior_
I’m pleased to announce that my Book “A Slice of Life” is now available on Amazon.com (Kindle), Nook (Barnes and Noble) and iTunes Store.
in Pop Culture
Bio:Jamie Lee Scott is a USA Today bestselling author. She writes mysteries with a dash of snark, and romantic comedies (writing as Twist Roberts) that might make you pee a little, or at least snort your drink through your nose. She loves telling a good story, and making people laugh. She didn't even know she was that funny until she got the first reviews of Gotcha Detective Agency manuscripts back from her editors. Jamie currently lives in Iowa with her husband, two horses, two dogs and two cats, but she's searching for a home in Texas. When she's not writing, she's riding horses or making indie films.
Tonight is the night that you tell us what you have on. Are you rocking lingerie or flannel pajamas? Does what you wear to bed make a difference to your mate? If you are the mate of someone who is comfortable in the bedrooom does it kill the mood or does it even matter? Tonight we're going to get to the bottom of it all.
Dr Carol Sherman's Global Intercessory & Prophetic Praise Line
Join Host Live Chats
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Truth Without Lies News Network (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (3 chatters)
- 67276 (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- News Without Filters (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- THE LOVE CHANNEL BREN SHAY (1 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- LADY BYRD (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (1 chatters)
- New Wave Radio (1 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Piddock (0 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit