What does being a warrior for Jesus look like? And what does it take? What are the requirements? Dive in The Word tonight with Pastor Pam and her daughter Jessica as they bring you a message in a tag-team style. Come expecting!
- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -
(10) Finally, my brothers, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. (11) Put on the whole armor of God so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
1 Peter 5:8
(8) Be sensible and vigilant, because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking someone he may devour;
(44) You are of the Devil as father, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and did not abide in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own, for he is a liar and the father of it.
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
(3) For though walking about in flesh, we do not war according to flesh. (4) For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, (5) pulling down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought into the obedience of Christ;
(19) Behold, I give to you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the authority of the enemy. And nothing shall by any means hurt you.
(7) Therefore submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register