Gracefully Yours Cards presents Mentoring Monday with Dr. Amaryllis Sanchez Wohlever, Faithful M.D.
Dr. Mari (Amaryllis) is married to a pilot-turned-preacher and is the happy mom of three terrific children. Her life was transformed years ago through a heartfelt prayer.
A leader in healthcare for over twenty years, she also coaches physicians in the areas of wellness, burnout prevention, spiritual formation, and leadership development.
She is the author of three books: Walking with Jesus in Healthcare, The Ultimate Girls’ Body Book, and The 3 Y’s of Faith: Keys to a fruitful walk with God. She just finished writing her fourth book, which will be available by the end of 2018.
Dr. Sa´nchez is the senior writer and medical editor for FACTS, a group of healthcare professionals educating other healthcare professionals about fertility awareness for both family planning and to monitor women’s health.
Visit www.gracefully-yours.com for all of your inspirational greeting card needs for churches, non profits and corporations.
1. • Tell us about your medical background and what led you to where you are today.
2. Mentoring is a huge passion of yours, both with your medical colleagues and as part of the 4word Mentor Program. What can you tell us about the impact of mentoring in your life?
3. In addition to practicing medicine, you are the author of several books. Can you tell us about the books you've written?
4. You are an advocate for wellness and burnout prevention for healthcare professionals. What can you tell us about this work?
What are some tips you can share with our listeners who may want to get healthier and stay positive?
5. What are some practices that help you stay close to God?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register