Pfizer presents Life Lessons with best selling author Rick Tocquigny as your host. Today we have The New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Diane Chamberlain with us to talk about pursuing her writing passion while living with a chronic inflammatory condition. Diane is the author of 25 novels and has been living with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) for more than 20 years. She is joining us to share her story of perseverance, including her tips for approaching a chronic inflammatory condition with a positive mindset and why she’s highlighting her 20-year journey with RA on Arthritis.com. Joining her is Ara Dikranian, MD, Rheumatologist at the Cabrillo Center for Rheumatic Disease in San Diego, CA. Welcome Diane and Dr. Dikranian.
1. Dr.Dikranian - What is rheumatoid arthritis? How many people in the U.S. have it? What are the symptoms?
2. Diane - How has RA impacted your life?
3. Dr.Dkiranian - What tips do you give people living with RA about managing their condition?
4. Diane-How can people living with chronic diseases, like RA, continue pursuing their passions despite the impact of their condition?
5. Diane -What is Arthritis.com and what are you contributing to the site?
Diane Chamberlain & Dr. Ara Dikranian
6. Where can people go to learn more about RA?
Diane is The New York Times and USA Today best-selling author of 25 novels. Her books are complex stories about love, compassion and forgiveness with a strong element of mystery and suspense.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register