GPO Presents CEO In 10 Legends series with Ed Artzt, former CEO of P&G.
Here are some questions for you to ponder:
1. At the year end meeting of 1993, you said "I value working for a company that places integrity above all else and a company that believes in always trying to do the right thing." Why are those two core values as important today (or perhaps even more important)?
2. Considering there is not a book or manual on how to be a CEO, share three golden nuggets of wisdom on how to become an effective CEO today.
3. How can new CEO's rally their team to achieve year over year high performance?
4. If you were a brand manager today, how would you lead consumers that are deep into the digital age, expecting products and services at their fingertips?
5. How were you successful as a leader, especially to create lasting success with people and products?
Visit www.gpo.co to learn how your national brands ranks relative to search presence on Google.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register