To mark the global availability of Apple Music on Sonos, today Sonos released the findings of a global study that shows the transformative power of listening to music out loud at home. The “Music Makes it Home” Study found that listening to music out loud is linked to stronger relationships, more intimacy, happier families.
A new study released today shows that listening to music out loud is linked to stronger relationships, more intimacy, happier families and more quality time together. Joining us today to tell us more about the study and an exciting announcement from Sonos is Joy Howard the Chief Marketing Officer for Sonos. Thanks for joining us.
1. Before we get into the results – which are quite remarkable – can you talk a little bit about why Sonos conducted the study in the first place?
2. For background, how many people were involved in the study and how was it conducted?
3. The study found a relationship between listening to music out loud and intimacy. Can you tell us more about this?
4. The study also found that families who listen to music out loud are happier and spend more time together. Can you share these results?
5. Sonos and Apple Music announced some exciting news today. What can you share about this announcement?
6. Where can people go to find out more about Apple Music on Sonos and the Music Makes It Home Study?
Joy Howard, chief marketing officer at Sonos, can share more about the results of the Music Makes it Home Study, including the transformative power of listening to music.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register