A RECENT CONVERSATION AMONG U-S BUSINESS, GOVERNMENT, INDUSTRY AND EDUCATIONAL LEADERS FOCUSED ON THE ROLE OF GLOBAL TRADE IN TODAY’S ECONOMY.
MEANWHILE – A NEW SURVEY OUT SHOWS BUSINESSES ARE BULLISH ON INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND OVERSEAS EXPANSION.
DERRICK RAGLAND FROM H-S-B-C CONDUCTED THE SURVEY AND SHARES THE FOLLOWING:
1. TELL US ABOUT MADE FOR TRADE AND WHAT IT REVEALED ABOUT TRADE IN AMERICA?
2. WHAT DOES ALL OF THIS GOOD TRADE NEWS MEAN FOR WORKERS HERE IN OUR COMMUNITY?
3. NOW HSBC RECENTLY ANNOUNCED THE EXPANSION OF A PROGRAM TO HELP BUSINESSES EXPAND OVERSEAS. HOW CAN BUSINESSES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT PROGRAM?
4. DOES TRADE ONLY BENEFIT BUSINESSES…OR IS THERE A REASON FOR CONSUMERS TO CARE ABOUT TRADE?
5. WHICH COUNTRIES/ REGIONS OF THE WORLD ARE MOST INTERESTED IN U-S EXPORTS?
6. WHAT SECTORS NATIONALLY AND LOCALLY STAND TO BENEFIT THE MOST FROM TRADE?
7. WHAT DID THE SURVEY HSBC DID ON TRADE TELL US ABOUT HOW BUSINESSES ARE FEELING ABOUT TRADE
Derrick Ragland is Executive Vice President and Head of U.S. Middle Market Corporate Banking, HSBC Bank USA, N.A., a subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc (NYSE:HBC), one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations. In this role, he manages HSBC's middle market commercial banking operations across the United States.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register