When it comes to celebrating the holiday season, gatherings with family and friends are usually centered around food. Homes that include furry friends know all too well how challenging it can be to deny pets leftover table scraps or extra treats that can create problems later.
John Sturm, VP of Nutrition with Petco, will explain WHY it’s important to pay attention to the food your pet is eating all year-round, and especially during the holiday season.
· How well do you know your pet’s nutritional needs? Learn the key factors that will help determine which food is best for your pet.
· How not to judge a dog or cat food bag by its cover. How can you determine if a food really is “natural”?
· Which supplements enhance your pet’s skin and coat; help with weight management, vitality and digestion?
· The trend that appeals to the “wild” in your animal.
· Which commonly used holiday meal ingredients can actually be harmful to your pet’s health?
This show is presented by Gracefully Yours greeting cards, featuring famous pet photographer Pam Marks. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com and look for Pam's birthday and get well cards.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register