In this encore presentation, Colin Robertson's shares that willpower has been defined as the ability to resist short-term temptations in order to meet long-term goals. Isn’t it just self-control by another name? Nope… according to this week’s expert guest on The Autoimmune Hour on Life Interrupted Radio.
Willpower expert Colin Robertson helps us decode willpower and why it’s a powerful place to tap when you have a chronic illness. As a researcher of performance psychology, he will share with you the cutting-edge research on how to focus your mind, withstand temptation and reclaim your health and life. You will learn how to create the habit of health with his easy to implement techniques on:
• How to set yourself up to succeed
• Why creating the right environment is imperative
• Easy ways to overcome even the hardest days
• What to do when the Zeignarik Effect intervenes
• How to stay powerful, positive and resourceful
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register