Popular in Lifestyle
Welcome to The Amethyst Oracle : Divination with a Queer Twist featuring your hosts, Charlie and HiC. Join us as we use the Tarot and other divination tools to delve into Life, Death and everything betwixt, between and beyond, with a twist of queer.
queer [kweer] adjective
strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different; singular
The Amethyst Oracle takes you inside the conventional in order to uncover and reveal the strange, the odd, the different...challenging your perspective and offering you another way to see, think, consider and be.
The Don S. McClure Show Live In December end of the year
Join Ms. E when she interviews Ms. Valerie Lambert, Founder & Director of Women Inspiring Girls to Grow, Inc.
WIGG, Inc. is a non-profit mentoring agency whose mission is to help at risk, middle and high school girls obtain a college degree through mentorship, life skills training and professional development.
WIGG's pledge is: "To be the conduit that helps transform young women's dreams into reality"
The Don S. McClure Show Live In December last show for the year
The Don S. McClure Show Live First show of the new year 2015
You know that Forrest Gump quote about life being like a box of chocolates? Well, you never know what you'll get in BlogTalkRadio's life category! Our hosts are as diverse as humanity, so anything and everything that makes up daily living is discussed here. Get expert advice, share stories and connect with people from across the globe on following your destiny, interior decorating, success in the workplace, interpreting dreams, starting a garden, and even shows about world hunger, music, philosophy, pop culture, political agendas, fashion, charitable giving and holiday preparation. Basically, if you can think it, someone's likely talking about it. And since life wouldn't be complete without romance, tune in to thousands of shows on relationships and ask bestselling authors, celebrities, physicians and consultants of all stripes your questions on dating, sex, finding a soul mate, getting through rough patches, co-habitation, dealing with divorce and loss, and much more.
Join Host Live Chats
- Clay Douglas (10 chatters)
- BobbieG (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (3 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (3 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- Center for Empowered Women (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Black Swan Radio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)