How much did you P.L.A.Y. (Purposefully Love and Appreciate YOU!) this year?
Our P.L.A.Y. MATES are taking the opportunity to share their 2012 adventures and lessons on December's P.L.A.Y. Experience shows that are dedicated to sharing expertise, insights and game changing experiences this year. Today on the PLAYGround,
Andaiye Scott Madison, musician, teacher, dancer shares how she made her moves through this year.
· How would you sum up your year?
· Did you Purposely Love and Appreciate Yourself a bit more than usual?
· What was one thing you did this year that was special for you?
· Did you discover a new purpose? If so, what does that look for you?
· How often this year did you stop to fill your love tank?
· Did you fulfill any resolutions you made for this year?
· Did you take time to rest and renew your spirit?
· What did you do this year to appreciate yourself more?
· Were you able to transform predictable moments into magical moments of JOY?
· Are you now ready to honor who you really are?
· Ready to make that ultimate POWER P.L.A.Y. towards happiness, vigor and balance?
PLAY your part in this month's " P.L.A.Y. Experience" where we will use this broadcast to ignite POWER P.L.A.Y. into 2013 with our thoughts, words,insights and intentions.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register