Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis is a Radio show that exposes citizens to their lawful rights and alternatives regarding IRS, Mortgage and Criminal issues. Tony has been in this business for over 15 years helping people succesfully win there cases in these very issues.
About this weekly show:
Referrals are the lifeblood of any business and especially for lawyers, so why is it that lawyers are not getting the referrals they need to grow their practice?
Over the next few weeks we will be talking with Jim Thompson, a retired attorney and author of “Why Attorneys Fail to Get the Referrals they Deserve and Need to Grow Their Practice and What They Can Do About It”
Jim will share with us many of the reasons why lawyers are not getting referrals and some of the things they can do to grow their referral base.
About Jim and Nick:
Jim Thompson is a retired lawyer who is well-known for helping attorneys get on track to earning more clients through simple cost-effective activities. Jim is the author of "Why Lawyers Fail To Get Referrals and What They Can Do About It"
Nick Augustine helps lawyers share tips and stories about their practice areas by writing their blog content, managing social media and producing Internet radio podcasts.
Join us for our weekly discussion of recent court cases, pending legislation, current legal topics and their impact on consumers, businesses owners and everyone in between.
The show is hosted by New Jersey business and personal law attorney Peter J. Lamont.
We encourage listeners to call in with their legal questions about the topics being discussed. However, we are also happy to answer legal questions that are unrelated to that week's topic. To call into the show during the live brodcast please dial (347) 855-8831. To speak with us off the air, please dial (973) 949-3770.
This weekly program is a service of the Law Offices of Peter J. Lamont. The firm has offices located in NJ, NY, CO and PR. The firm serves both business and personal law clients in a variety of matters. Additionally, the firm has industry specific practice groups for industries including kitchen & bath companies, interior design firms and commercial/residential cleanup companies.
For more information about the firm please visit www.peterlamontesq.com.
For more informaiton about Understanding the Law Radio please visit www.understandingthelawradio.com
Join Host Live Chats
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (25 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (24 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (22 chatters)
- reactionariez (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (18 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (15 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Lou and Yana Pisano (7 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (6 chatters)
- i am free will (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (2 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (1 chatters)
- Scottscope (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)