Call in to speak with the host
Do you have the answers:
1. Do I need to send out “Christmas” cards? Can I just email a holiday wish instead?
2. When should I take a hostess gift and what should I take?
3. I work in a fairly large office. Do I need to buy gifts for everyone in the office?
4. Christmas/Holiday parties are such a drag, especially the company party. Do I really need to attend?
5. When do I have to send a thank you note? Can I email a thank you instead?
1. Are there any special things I should be aware of or do if I am taking a client out to lunch or dinner? What if I am asked to lunch/dinner by a vendor?
2. What about giving gifts to my customers? Should I and if so what would be appropriate?
Get the answers today and be PREPARED!!
Lorie Gonzales is the President and founder of Mursener & Associates, Inc., a Salt Lake City based company that specializes in training, consulting and coaching in all areas of professional business conduct, presentation skills, team building and leadership development.
She received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Utah and is a certified communications consultant and etiquette professional.
Lorie M. Gonzales, Mursener & Associates. Inc.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
It's good to talk.