God does things that cannot be done by a Spirit. Tommy L. Hart shows much evidence of his fulfillment of things which the Authorized Version demands of the living God: check out the archives of Lawmaster, and read Mr. Hart's book - "The Book of the Law of God: All Things - The Demonstrated Power of God."
Authoritative statements used in my Refutation of John 4:24, which says, God is a Spirit - Ps. 14:7, Ecc. 12:14, 2Ti 2:7, Acts 26:8, John 24:39, Rev 1:11,19, Jere. 21:11, Lev. 26:10, Ps. 78:29, Ex. 19:19, 1Cor. 2:11, 1Sam. 20:7: the same authoritative statements are used in my Circumstantiation of my statement - God is the man Tommy Lorenzo. Hart: he, Mr. Hart, fills the bill for God.
1) Ps. 14:7 - Mr. Hart brings back (resurrects) the captivity of his people: no evidence exists of a Spirit doing that.
2) Acts 26:8 - Evidence exists showing Mr. Hart has resurrected dead issues of the Authorized Version; there is no evidence of a Spirit doing that.
3) 2Ti.2:7 - (Mr. Hart gives the people understanding in all things; as for the Spirit doing that, no evidence can can be found.
4) Luke 24:39 - Mr. Hart has flesh and bones; a Spirit is not composed of flesh and bones.
5: Rev. 1:11 - Mr. Hart has obeyed the order - what thou seest, write in a book; no book written by a Spirit can be found: a Spirit cannot write anything in a book.
6) Jere. 21:11 - Evidence exists showing Mr. Hart has heard (listened to officially) the word of the LORD; whereas no evidence exists showing a Spirit has done that.
7) 1Cor. 2:11 - Mr. Hart has physical evidence which shows he knows the things of God; no evidence of such is given by any Spirit.
Conclusion: Acts 8:10 - this man, Tommy L. Hart, is the great power of (having the designation of) God. Tommy L Hart outperforms and outshines Spirit.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.