Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

How Do I Repossess My Equipment or Goods?

  • Broadcast in Legal
Chicago Legal Latte

Chicago Legal Latte


Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Chicago Legal Latte.

Some businesses loan or lease goods or equipment to another individual or entity.  But, what happens when the person will not return your goods or make payments pursuant to the loan or lease?  There is a statutory remedy in Illinois called replevin which will aid you in seeking return of your goods.  This podcast  with Jennifer Burt will describe how you can you use the court system in order to have your goods or equipment returned to you.