Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Dj Kiu

The Kiu Crew

×  

Follow This Show

Stay in the know about new episodes and updates.
Do you need a good LOL after school or work do you need to hear some crazy pranks,talking and funny funny funny? well you came to the crazy right place The Kiu Crew consisting of 3 funny Allentownians come together to make you lol you can even call into the show! starring: Tyler/Dj Kiu- Sharyes-Benny Rockwell and many call-ins so what are you waiting for look now to see when were online! if you thinking internet radio of howard sturn you got it right! Kissy Kiu Entertainment (c) 2013 Guthix Entertainment (c) 2013

On-Demand Episodes

Dj Kiu will continue the prank call part of the show along with talking about certain celberites and he will be talking about up-coming skits and youtube videos he will do for Guthix Entertainment and his own Kissy Kiu Entertainment and he... more

Today we are celebrating Rucka Rucka Alis birthday with some BOSS prank calls to mutiple places we will be taking your calls and ill bitch to you on how much of a faggot zayn,weird al and perry are THIS IS THE KIU CREW!

a special Kiu Crew honoring MLK we will be doing prank calls live to the west boro baptist church! (major hate group on just about anything sexuality to my own d--- (there jelous) we will also be doing live pranks calls to people and... more

The vary first episode of The Kiu Crew we will be doing some prank calls and first introduce you to our amazeing cast! 95% chance that you will LOL evrey episode! and the other 5%? you died beacuse it was so funny your head blew up!

LIVE COMEDY SHOW!

i tell about a very f------ up life i had with comedy p-calls maby and more!

STOP SOPA CALL IN IF U SUPPORT OR COMMENT!

this show with andrew ray we talk about the basturds who beat a asian guy and give em wut they deserve

new shit new show new fans new fun

WERE GONNA SHIT TALK IF ANEY OF YA Z CALL IN!

Comments

 comments