1) Last words: strategies for getting to the end and writing a good ending.
2) How to avoid “and then” (sort of related to #1)
3) Thoughts on cliffhangers as endings (also sort of related to #1)
4) First words. I find the first paragraph to be the hardest writing in the story. What’s that process like for you and how do you approach what to write first?
5) Have you ever abandoned a story? What’s the process you go through in making that decision?
Tonight's So Far Unseen (in public) Required Short Pitch: Ten bodies later, you still don't have an ending and you hate yourself.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register