Too many small business owners are not taking care of business as the song says.
Not to say they are not being proactive or doing lots of things, but there are five behind the scenes areas that need attention if a business is to thrive.
We will be talking about these five areas that business owners aren't necessarily aware of, often neglect or fail to pay attention to leading to having a business that is barely sustainable or fails altogether.
Certain industries such as complementary and alternative medicine or Yoga studios often struggle the most with having their business attending to these.
The five areas are essential to having a successful business but will be different depending on the nature of the business as well as the personal strengths of the person running the business.
The five areas where business fall down are:
1. Lack of a clear Vision and Goal
2. No clear strategy of plan as to how to get to that goal.
3. Not having the right skillset and strengths or using them wrong.
4. Working or living in a non supportive environment for success.
5. Psychological Barriers that prevent taking effective action
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.