If knowledge is indeed power, is the ability to access people and information faster, cheaper and conveniently anytime, from anywhere, the definitive game changer in the procurement world?
Joining me today to talk about her vision that became Procurious is Tania Seary. During this 30 minute segment I will be asking her the following questions:
1. In his latest book Dr. Robert Handfield talked about the definite and definitive break between older or past generation procurement professionals, and the new, emerging generation. If we accept Dr. Handfield's assessment, what impact has this had on the somewhat meteoric rise of the Procurious community?
2. Generally speaking, what impact has and will social media/networking have on the procurement profession as a whole?
3. IACCM CEO Tim Cummins made the statement that the traditional membership model based on the payment of annual fees no longer represents a sustainable or viable framework. He then went on to say that associations have to move to an al la carte model in which payment is received for specific services in which the value can be clearly demonstrated. What are your thoughts regarding Cummins' assessment?
4. While Procurious works closely with a number of associations, such as ISM and CIPS, given your growth and increasing market influence, what impact will Cummins' assessment have on these current relationships?
5. Where do you envision Procurious being in the next 5 years?
Lawsuit Update: A Campaign For Truth @ https://procureinsights.wordpress.com/2016/03/21/lawsuit-update-a-campaign-for-truth/