Joining me today to talk about this year's Top 30 Under 30 Awards Program - which acknowledges the up and coming young superstars of the procurement world, are M.L. Peck Senior Vice President, Program and Product Development at ISM and, Donna Cicale, Director of Audience Development from ThomasNet.
During this segment we will be focusing on the following five points:
1. How was this year's Top 30 Under 30 program different from last year?
2. Given the tremendous success of the first Top 30, was it a hard act to follow - re it was like winning the championship in your first season as a rookie, as well as being selected as league MVP . . . it is hard to top that.
3. In what way if any did the candidates differ this year from last?
4. Looking ahead - and presuming that you will be doing a Top 30 Under 30 every year, what can we expect?
5. Finally, why is the Top 30 Under 30 important to procurement professionals? How about the profession as a whole?
Lawsuit Update: A Campaign For Truth @ https://procureinsights.wordpress.com/2016/03/21/lawsuit-update-a-campaign-for-truth/