Call in to speak with the host
There is a reason for being jobless 6 months without even an interview. Or with only 2-3 interviews. If you want a job, you must ask yourself, why you have not found a job. Be totally honest with yourself. Job search could be a fear factor for you. Face fear factors about why you are still without work. Whatever the reason is, for your continued unemployment, you have to overcome it, and do your best to find a job. First evaluate your job search process over the last 6 months. Get some quanity activity working now, not just quality.
1. How many busineses have you randomly visited
2. How many letters have you mailed
3. How many resumes have you mailed
4. How many online resumes have you completed
5. How many networking events have you attended
6. How many times have you been to WorkForce Office
7. How many different WorkForce Office have you visited
8. How many cold calls have you made from a phone book
9. How many job announcements contact have you responded to
10. How many staffing agencies have you signed up with
YOU must go to businesses. You MUST go to businesses. You must GO to businesses. You must go to BUSINESSES. Ask to meet with person who hires "Truck Drivers". Offer your master application to be given to the person who hires. Leave your business card. Thank the person you spoke with by name. Document the contact, and call back by another visit or by phone, or voice mail, email, or letter.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.