Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

WAKE UP: Is Groupthink For YOU?

  • Broadcast in Entrepreneur
  • 0 comments
Jay Kubassek

Jay Kubassek

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Jay Kubassek.
h:314437
s:3796049
archived

Everyone sees the world through their own lens. This lens is shaped by our environments and the people around us, however, it's important to realize that just because most people might see things a certain way that doesn't make it right.

This "follow the herd" mindset is everywhere in life, and if you've ever felt different inside and would rather follow your own path, chances are you've got an entrepreneur inside of you; you have to let it out.

On today's podcast, Jay's going to talk about daring to be different and standing out from the crowd. Entrepreneurs comprise the 3% of the population who DON'T follow the crowd, but blaze their own trail....they help the other 97% find employment.

You've got to think for yourself and go your own way in life. For entrepreneurs, there's no other way to truly live....
 
Are you ready to WAKE UP?

Comments

 comments