Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

"I Am Possible" . A conversation with Grandma K (Kim McLeod)

  • Broadcast in Women
Mastermind 101 Radio

Mastermind 101 Radio


Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Mastermind 101 Radio.

How clear is your parenting purpose?   15% of parents have a clear answer, the remaining 85% do not!

Kim McLeod, Coach and Founder of "I AM POSSIBLE" conference for mothers and daughters 11 to 15 years old says, ALL parents  parent with a purpose!  It’s just a matter of how much clarity there is for what that purpose is.  Having clarity of your parenting purpose can provide you with a strong foundation for communication with your kids, managing the everyday and staying sane through the rough times!

We'll talk about clarity and Kim will offer a little clarity exercise to help you determine your clarity level. 

www.iampossible.com (I AM POSSIBLE conference)

Kim's says:

I've lived an interesting and colourful life. I draw on my unique experiences and the healing knowledge that's come from them. I'm a straight shooter and will support you 110% when you're giving your all. Time is precious and now is the time for you to shift the way you are living with your children. Not later, now! If you've read my book, Wishing; Diaries of a Teen Pregnancy, you know that your role as a parent today calls on you to raise your consciousness and conversations with your children at a much earlier age (7 and up), to help them make healthier choices in this 21st century world. I know you can do it! I know I can help.

Kim McLeod is also a Master NLP Practitioner