Middle East and Economic Insecurity

  • Broadcast in Politics Progressive
  • 0 comments
Its Your Gavel liberal talk

Its Your Gavel liberal talk

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Its Your Gavel liberal talk.

Call in to speak with the host

(347) 989-0132

h:400857
s:5150689
archived

More on the Middle East.

Why are the Republicans focused on the wrong issues?

What lessons have we learned about the Middle East?

Let's take a historical look at the top 1% and the bottom 10%.  From the Reagan years through the George W. Bush years, the top 1% of earners went from earning 10% of income to earning 35% of income, leaving 65% of income for the remaining 99% of us.  The Nixon-era Silent Majority has become the Obama-era Indentured Servitude Majority.

And this is happening while the top 1% shelters its earnings outside the U.S. instead of investing in infrastructure, manufacturing, and the U.S. itself.

What an outrage!

Comments

 comments