Call in to speak with the host
Love is our innate nature - to feel lovable, and to give and receive love with ease and confidence. The stunning divorce rate of over 50% of marriages, with another high percentage that is highly unsatisfied in their relationships, reveals most people don't know how to love. Carista Luminare will explain the latest neuroscience research on attachment styles, and show how our early attachment styles in childhood profoundly affect our adult intimacy bonding patterns.
There are 5 Keys to understanding love and creating the relationship you want:
1) Learn how your "relationship attachment style" drives you to behave the way you do
2) Learn how your partner's attachment style interacts with yours - and sabotages your relationship
3) Learn how to use the 3 non-verbal "Love Languages" to cut through arguments and problems
4) Engage in partner practices that deepen your security and amplify your passion
5) Discover how to disrupt destructive patterns and create the deep, loving bond you've always wanted
Making your relationship work isn't rocket science. It's neurology! When you were a child, your experience with your parents programmed your adult relationship dynamics. But you’re not stuck with those patterns. With awareness and practice, you can swiftly re-wire your body, mind and heart so you can have the relationship you want. If you’re unhappy in your relationship, or you have a string of unsuccessful attempts, you can turn it around and enjoy a happy and fulfilling bond with your partner - but only if you have the keys in your hand. Learn the latest discoveries from neuroscience about the science of early childhood bonding, and specific practices that will re-secure your love bond, and expand your ability to be intimate -- whether you are in a relationship or not at this time.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
It's good to talk.