Yosaif August is a Life coach and caregiver advocate who specializes in supporting care givers through the demands of work and family along with caring for a loved one.
“Caregivers are the people who somehow manage to rise to the occasion, often showing heroic capacities for resilience, patience, and self-sacrifice as well.”
In his book Coaching for Caregivers August shares valuable coaching tips:
• How to transform your resistance to reaching out, and feel positive about it
• How to use "caresites"--free online forums for caregivers, friends, and family--and their many benefits
• Where to find the best resources for caregivers
• 13 of the smartest and dumbest things to do when reaching out
• How to ask for help and support without losing the family's privacy
• How to Set Comfortable Boundaries and Get the Help You Need
GET THE BOOK in the Illuminations Books Store and help support this network!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register