Ladies and Gentleman Welcome to the IB Sports Brawl for it all. Brawl for it all is a part of the IBN Network. The rules of the game after fairly simple there are two contestants, one on offense and one on defense. The contestant on offense must make the first point, the player on defense must disagree with that point by making a better point and refuting offensive players point. There are four quarters each quarter will consist of 4 downs (questions where both players get a chance on offense and defense.) After each question a winner of the question will be named. Win 3 out of 4 questions 7 points Win 2 out of 4 3 points Less than 2 points
1st quarter Issue/Non-issue
1. Serena Williams Vs American Pharaoh
2. Jason kidd chiding the Bucks for going to a strip club the night before a game.
3. College coaches like Bo Ryan resigning in the middle of the year to get their assistants the job
4. Browns coach Mike Petine says Russell Wilson is not elite
2nd Quarter True or False
1. Kyrie Irving’s return to the Cavs will hurt team chemistry.
2. Did Pete Rose blow his last chance to get in the HOF?
3. AJ Macaron will lead the Bengals to at least one playoff win.
4. The Broncos should bring back Peyton Manning.
3rd Quarter Would you rather
1. This weekend would you rather have ODB or Josh Norman
2. Would you rather be out front like the warriors or under the radar like the Spurs
3. Would you rather have…. Cam Newton or Wilson
4. Would you rather be Peyton Manning or Kobe?
Overrated, underrated, properly rated.
4. Aaron Rodgers
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register