Join us tonight on IABT's Radio Show for Triathletes, Monday March 23, 2015 from 7-8 pm EST as we interview, IABT's member Joy Miles. The topic is How to Balance Your Certifications as Coach in the TRI World.
IABT's Radio Broadcast purpose is to educate and increase participation of Blacks in triathlons and adds to the scholarly body of knowledge and discussion on how to change the face of triathlons for African Americans.
Guest Call In Number: Toll Free (347) 826-7508(347) 826-7508
Topic of Discussion: How to Balance Your Certifications as Coach in the TRI World.
Key Points of Discussion;
1. Views on African Americans in Triathlons?
2. What are strategies to increase participation?
3. What are factors holding African Americans back from TRI-ing?
4. What do certifications do you possess?
5. Why did you become certified?
6. How do you leverage your certifications in the TRI world?
7. What advice do you offer for others, especially, African Americans to become certified? What are some positive and negatives to certification?
If you would like to make a donation to support IABT Radio efforts, please visit before or after the show http://www.theiabt.org/iabt-radio-show. Any donation amount would be greatly appreciated. ?#IABTMakingADifference? ?#IABT2015
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register