Call in to speak with the host
Paul Bennett joins me to share his passion for Italy and their 7-10 new walks in Rome, Florence, Venice, and Naples.
Paul does a wonderful job sharing what each of the new tours has to offer and how the Context Travel Docents will bring to life the narrative and history for travelers every step of the way.
The new tours are:
1. Florence - Women in Art from the Renaissance to Today
2. Rome - The Good Life; Rome's storied ancient past and Villa living for the powerful, rich, and famous.
3. Naples - The Art Project of Naples in the Subway bringing to life Italy's consciousness of art in everday life.
4. Rome - Family Program - How Rome Works; the history of Ancient Rome's aqueducts, roads, war machines, and civil engineering with a wonderful visit to the Museum of Roman Civilization.
5. Venice - For the Love of Cheese with a visit to a working cheese farm complete with a cheese tasting and Prosecco tasting in the Veneto.
6. Rome - Caesar & Empire; Explore Ancient Rome from Julius Caesar to Augustus, from Republic to Empire
7. Rome - Of Cows & Commerce; What made the city of Rome work on a tour with 15 different temples between the Capitoline Hill, The Palatine Hill and the Tiber ending on Tiber Island.
You'll be buying your ticket to Italy immediately after this segment to enjoy these tours...trust me.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
It's good to talk.