Call in to speak with the host
Professor Wallace joins me for a second segement and the second in the How to Tour Italy Museum Series to share his insight on why the Accademia of Florence is awesome for more than the David.
1. The history of the Accademia as an artists' accademy
2. The less visited painting gallery loaded with wonderful masterpieces.
3. Michelangelo's Prisoners giving you a view into the master's process and how the marble harversters marked each block so Michelangelo knew exactly which block was his.
4. How to avoid waiting in line (visit Tips on www.howtotouritaly.com)
5. Get connected with the tour guides that can make this unbelievable gallery even more enjoyable on www.howtotouritaly.com
6. How Giambologna changed the artworld and the result of his expert work and creation.
7. The wonderful books written by Professor Wallace to learn even more about Michelangelo.
8. Why the bookstore is a must visit at the Accademia.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.