OH YES OH YES OH YES.....I Told you House of Harley Talk Radio is TACKLING the Elephant in the Room!!! Halleluyer A to the Men!!!!! Do you know of somebody or see somebody every time you turn around they are quoting a Bible Scripture, run all the way around the church, do a James Brown Spin, the Nae Nae and then do a split and then do a Michael Jackson pose and scream THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! Then as soon as they walk outside the door of the church they drop kick you, steal your car, slap your kids, and then have the nerve to quote a bible scripture?!?!? What's up with that?!?! Seems like people are SUPER double minded these days. Also, you know that scripture "Come as you are"? Should we dress up or dress down to worship God, or does it matter? Join me and my special guests Wednesday August13th @9pm as we discuss another episode of Holier Than Thou Is I: Is It The God In You or Do You Need To SAT Down Somewhere?!?!
For this show we will be discussing:
- Bible Scripture quoters but live fowl and acting cray cray
- Double mindedness: In the Club Thursday, Friday, Saturday, but Haleluyer on Sunday
- Church Dress Code: I'm not wearing no suit or dress to church, I'm wearing my jogging suit?
- Place of worship: When you get into a serious relationship, should one leave the other church and worship together, or is it ok to worship separately. Should you influence your significant other to leave their church?
- Cut Throat Church members: Why are church members so mean?!?!
Call The Show: 347-884-9373
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.