In this episode of Home Business Radio, Richard “Capt’n” Henderson and Managing Editor Sherilyn Colleen interview ace consultant Gregory Grabowski, PE, LEED AP and president of the consulting company Grabowski Collaborative Consulting. GCC provides professional team partnering and collaborative organizational conflict resolution to creative and technical teams, engaged in large projects with complex stakeholder relationships.
Subjects discussed in this podcast include:
* What makes one want to become a consultant
* Determining your marketable skills for your consulting niche
* Assessing personal networks for building a consulting business.
* Start-up success advice for “Going Consultant”
* Putting out your online “shingle” to market yourself
* Building Your brand as a consultant
* Keeping relationships strong with your consulting customers
* Growing your consulting business by bringing in help and support
Gregory Grabowski holds multiple design and technical licenses and brings 29 years of leadership experience with creative, design, and technical professionals. Gregory Grabowski also served 22 years as a U.S. Navy Surface Warfare Officer, and has led interdisciplinary teams on four continents.
With all these experience and skills, Gregory Grabowski struck out on his own to start up his own consulting business, based from his home. In less than a year, he successfully worked through all of the challenges in launching a six-figure consulting business. Gregory also made the leap to operating a virtual company, employing workers and contactors who are based from their own home offices.
Episode Sponsor: Global Venture Services * www.workparttimelivefulltime.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register