Many home-based business owners avoid writing as they believe it will take away from their business efforts. Just imagine if you could write a book in eight hours! When business owners create compelling content, whether in article form or a full-length book, they can become recognized thought leaders in their industry.
In this episode of Home Business Radio, Richard “Capt’n” Henderson and Managing Editor Sherilyn Colleen interview Mitchell Levy (www.mitchelllevy.com), author of AHAbooks That Need To Be Written. Levy share his story of inspiration and empowerment, a story of creating thought leaders, and advice on how home business owners can gain credibility through developing engaging content.
Subjects discussed in this podcast include:
* How to write a book in 8 hours
* How to become a thought leader
* The top 5 thought leadership practices today
* Why businesses need more thought leaders
* How business is changing and will continue to change
* How to take one piece of content and turn it into 5 content pieces on 10 platforms
* Do social media effectively in only 5 minutes a day
So tune in and learn how to transform your brand by writing riveting content!
Episode Sponsor: Pace Products * www.paceproducts.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register