Today's guest comes all the way from Canada to share her story for getting PMP (Project Management Professional) Certified.
Noren Hasham, is a Senior Biometrics Project Specialist, in the Clinical Development Services area at Covance, Inc. Noren is happy to share the roads traveled to advance her career and her income.
She recently passed the 4th edition PMP Certification Exam.
She will discuss:
* challenges scheduling appropriate time for training classes
* importance of not thinking you can always do complex training on your own
* coordinating training with multiple work and family events
* finding study time with a small baby at home
* next steps to make the PMP work for her career
Please join our call and ask questions.
The call will be recorded for those unable to join live,
* * * * * *
*PMI, PMP, PMBoK are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register