Popular in History
The Western industrial nations have been deliberately subjugating the darkskin people of the earth for economic reasons. These international criminals raped the African continent to feed their factories, and are themselves responsible for the low standards of living prevalent throughout Africa.
Ramblings of a History Student. Episode one will begin with an introduction of the speaker, what the show is and the goals. The topics of the episode will be: Importance of being a Student, Paradox of Religion in Conflict, Foreign Policy, and finally touch on the Economy and what can be done. In addition there will be other goodies and a question of the day. Hope to see you there!
Wife of Wardell Burwell, and Home Economics teacher will talk about her experiences at BWI. In this project, we will interview men and women who attended, administrated, studied or taught at BWI in Kakata Liberia from 1957 till 1984 through the Prarie View contract, as they tell us about his experiences. All rights reserved, copyright Alvis A. Lee Memorial Project
Willie (William) Brown a Human Being of Color was forcibly removed from the Omaha Douglas County Courthouse on Sunday - September 28th 1919 at around midnight and brutally lynched/murdered by a enormous crowd of 4000 unruly whites -- including men, women and children without even a trial on 18th and Harney in Omaha, Nebraska.
Dr. Robert C. Gallo, the American co-discoverer of the cause of AIDS, had committed scientific misconduct. The investigators said he had "falsely reported" a critical fact in the scientific paper of 1984 in which he described isolating the virus that causes AIDS.
As Carl Sagan said, "You have to know the past to understand the present." History has shaped our nation's character, and our collective strength is measured in how we came together during our most challenging moments: the Civil War, World War I, Prohibition, World War II, the Dust Bowl, McCarthyism, the Cold War, the Challenger disaster, Operation Desert Storm, 9/11 and countless struggles before and since. But history also contains triumphs, from ending slavery to the moon landing to the fall of the Berlin Wall to Mars rover Curiosity. Join in discussion on these and more with historians, collectors, authors, professors and conspiracy theorists alike. Our hosts also show much support for our troops and military families. In fact, technology has played a big part in bringing soldiers closer to home, as they text, email and Skype from the front, and our â€œtalk to the troopsâ€ episodes are always inspiring.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (133 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (13 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (3 chatters)
- AlimBey (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Az UFO Show (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (2 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Voices InJustice Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- John J Nazarian Unleashed (0 chatters)