Call in to speak with the host
Incorporation a wide spectrum of views and perspectives, we wil be discussing CAM charges & Operating Expenses in commercail leases. What should be included in these charges, what is fair, how to keep the landlord honest and methods to keep these costs down.
This will be no mere discussion of lease language. This show will expose attitudes, paradigms and perspectives of landlord's, tenants, brokers and attorneys and the interests that they represent.
This is the natural progression of a lively discussion on the commercial real estate groups on Linkedin, originally posted by Howard Kline. This will be an "Open Forum" discussion and listeners will be expected to add to the conversation. There will be at least 6 articulate and knowledgeable participants in the discussion, including:
• Richard Burk, CEO of Lease Administration Solutions
• Harvey Haber, a highly experience and articulate Canadian attorney, lecturer, writer and speaker;
• Joel Hall, Former Assistant General Counsel for Gap, Inc., and lease negotiator for Apple Stores;
• David Morgan, who managed and was responsible for Goodyear Canada's real estate portfolio;
• Peter Morris, the CEO of the Greenstead Group.
• Michael Vandergoot, who has worked in the real estate accounting and compliance field since 1994.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
It's good to talk.