Call in to speak with the host
Call us and join in the discussion! (718) 508-9419 + option #1
Here are this week's discussion topics. We keep up with the news and current events and publish the weekly topics on Monday afternoons for our 7:30 weekly Wednesday evening program.
Discussion topics for tonight’s episode:
1) Food! Where do we like to go out to eat? What influences your dining decisions?
2) Pets and Animals! What various groups do (and don't do) in support of animals and species.
3) 101-year-old Florida man runs for Congress
4) American comic actor and writer Sid Caesar passed February 12.
5) Hell No! Small town administrations with compelling problems and a public largely in the dark – what does a resident do?
6) Hell Yes! Terry’s conversations about America and citizen viewpoints.
7) Self destructive behavior in self-justification in our societies.
8) Depersonalization in relationships and failures to communicate.
Hell No! the radio show is a socially conscious water cooler talk show about what’s going on in the world as we take callers who express their thoughts. Hell No! is friendly, funny, real and focused on empowering the truth. We give a voice to people left in the dust. Hell No! isn't democratic, fascist, politically correct or a place for sacred cows. We advocate peace, critical thought, education, reading and awareness.
Find all our shows on our Blog Talk Radio site or on our Facebook page. For suggestions and comments please email us at HellNoTheRadioShow@gmail.com. Thank you all for participating!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.