Popular in Health
Your host, VIYAHTA and co-host, RAPHA will give wisdom and understanding about the most important relationship you can have. Why does the divorce rate continue to climb, even among christians? How does being with the wrong partner affect your health? How do you know when it's time to end a relationship? Viyahta will draw on her 20 plus years in the Holistic health field as well at 38 years of marriage. On this show you'll hear some relevant conversation about the need for honest and heartfelt communication in any relationship.
Are you one of the 44 million uninsured -- or underinsured -- Americans seeking healthcare today? Do you know your coverage options with the arrival of Affordable Care Act?
Tonight we'll be talking with expert Todd Meddings, who has sold more than 16 million health insurance policies. Todd will shed light on why individual insurance is so costly, why policies get cancelled, how the ACA will affect your bottom line at tax time in 2015 and other options for affordable care.
Why are people conditioned to think health insurance is the only healthcare option? Why is insurance so expensive? How much is Obamacare really costing people? What are the other options beyond traditional insurance? To learn more about affordable health coverage options, call us at 800-480-5770 or 720-663-9815 or visit http://www.benefits-for-everyone.com.
Thanks for listening!
Why Emotional Intelligence is a program designed to discuss situations using Emotional Intelligence concepts and the tools of the DRW Emotional Intelligence Holistic Model created by Dr. Wanda Bonet-Gascot.
It combines Traditional Chinese Medicine and Emotional Intelligence Research, providing better understanding of the power of emotions in health, performance and sexual satisfaction.
Dr. Mark A. Snow, Chiropractic Physician and Author of the book, "Sick World, A Story Of Modern Day Slavery" discusses various health topics such as diet, nutrition, exercise, safety, mental health, vaccinations, neurofeedback therapy, etc. There is quite a bit of controversy on topics such as diet, nutrition, and especially vaccinations. Dr. Snow will present up to date research on these topics in each program as well as his personal clinical experiences.
Join Caroline Sutherland and her special guest Dr. Edward Pearson M.D., from Stuart, Florida where we’ll be discussing the fascinating subject of hormone balancing for men and women the key to aging well. Dr. Pearson is an expert in functional and comprehensive medicine and male and female hormone balancing. Dr. Pearson is an integrative medicine physician who works with the whole body and whole person and offers strategies to help you to stay young and vibrant. He's an expert in BHRT (bio-identical hormone replacement therapy) who works with men and women across the country. He is smart, conservative in his approach to hormone balancing, and right on with his information. Dr. Pearson will offer deep insights into the importance of hormone balancing for men and women and making positive lifestyle changes. Dr Pearson will also offer practical suggestions for getting your body, your hormones and your life back on track! After the interview, Caroline and Dr. Pearson will take your calls and answer questions, and Caroline will do "spot readings" via the chat or telephone. Don't miss this informative hour.
“I’ve been a Caroline Sutherland fan ever since the first moment I met her in the ’90s. In fact, she fulfilled a dream of mine. At our first meeting, Caroline looked at me, clearly saw my deficiencies and nutritional needs, and on the spot designed a special plan for my particular body. I felt understood for the first time.” - Louise Hay, Author of You Can Heal Your Life
In this month's episode of LifeWave Radio Ask the Doctors, Dr. Karen Kan and Dr. Dennis Lobstein will be discussing how to use all-natural LifeWave products to support a healthy menstrual cycles including addressing issues such as:
- Mood swings
- Bloating and Weight gain
- Menstrual Cramps
- Heavy Bleeding
Feel free to call us and ask ANY LifeWave related questions (no disease names please) during the show!
Dr. Lobstein is a LifeWave expert, published author, health educator and exercise scientist who researches energy medicine and exercise. To learn more about lifewave visit: www.lifewave.com.
Tune in at noon to hear Dr. Len Brancewicz of http://thenutritionshoppe.net discuss today's hottest health topics and new from a complimentary perspective. From colds to cancer and everything in between, Dr. Len can offer honest advice that makes sense.
As a Registered Pharmacist (RPh), Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN), Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (NMD), and a homeopath, Dr. Len has over 35 years experience in helping to keep you and your family healthy and happy.
Call in today to ask about your most pressing health concerns!
After a separation and then sudden death of her husband, Brenda Blindenbach, had to find her way out of the darkness - as she contemplated the loss of her life partner, her business partner, and all the dreams she had had.
Throught the discovery of works like Ho'oponono and Theta Healing and Possibilities DNA, not only did our special guest Brenda Blindenbach, discover that she could heal herself and her grief, but it lit a passion inside for her to pursue working with women and children experiencing deep loss, and helping them through their grief.
On this powerful episode Brenda, shares her journey, her work, and what it truly means to take steps to move through grief. She'll also share how it's possible to survive losing a child, sibling, parent, or spouse and also to be able to look beyond at a bright future, which might seem impossible now.
If you or someone you know is suffering because of losing a loved one, or is on the journey of having to say goodbye to a loved one who is end stages of life, make sure to listen to this episode.
Mark your calendar, and set a reminder for an alert sent directly to you.
One look at the myriad of nutrition and fitness shows on BlogTalkRadio and you'll see we're one of the healthiest sites on the Web! Our community regards health as a top priority, because we know the key to a higher quality of life is a combination of the right foods, regular exercise and quality medical care. Listen as the world's leading physicians, researchers, personal trainers and nutritionists discuss the latest health news, including trendy diets and those with staying power. Find accountability partners in listeners following HCG, Atkins, Body for Life, Nutrisystems, Weight Watchers, the blood type diet, juice fasts and cleanses. Get off the couch with personal trainers, fitness instructors and therapists who'll keep you motivated all year. Total health also includes managing stress, increasing your brainpower, fertility treatments and the best herbal remedies and supplements, so turn to our experts in holistic healing, biofeedback and alternative medicine, too.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)