Popular in Health
Kristine Mestaz, our guest speaker, is a leader in the nutrition industry teaching thousands proper eating and specific supplementation in the SF Bay Area. A graduate of Bastyr University, Kristine will giving us information on the importance of keeping our adrenal system healthy and answering any questions you may have. It's going to be a show you DO NOT want to miss.
Here's just a few of the topics that Kristine will be discussing:
I. What is adrenal fatigue?
II. Why is adrenal fatigue so common?
III. Why it is vital to your health to address adrenal fatigue.
IV. Steps to combat adrenal fatigue
HIVE BTRadio entertains you with the latest information and studies concerning natural health methods and health politics that affect our lives positively or negatively. It is about knowledge being your power and the quality of your life, not necessarily longevity (but, that's a possible side effect!). The show will tap into the mind, body, and spirit connections of your health, product knowledge and best product sources, politics that affect your health, interviews with health food store owners and health gurus of all sorts, sustainable living, survival techniques, and take calls to answer questions and allow your voice to be heard! Join me, Mama Organic, for the latest and greatest buzzzz on what's happening to our health in our world! After listening, please go to www.MamaOrganic.com for more information, videos, links, and products!
A discussion to better understand the nature and extent of phobias and how they can be treated.
Join us as we share of good memories we've had from hula hooping. Have you ever tried it using a weighted hoop? Did you know by using it just 10 min a day you can lose 2 inches a month? Anyone can keep this one up, & it helps you laugh, burn calories and feels like it massages you & breaks down for storage and travel.
Hula Hooping is Healthy
By D.K. Finley
Help yourself to some fun that's healthy for your body, mind, and spirit. At Mayo Clinic's website, a question is raised with the article, "Weighted Hula Hoops: Exercise gimmick or good idea?" Doctors are giving hooping a thumbs up. Cardiovascular benefits while burning calories and having fun are just a few of the many benefits.
(Hooping 10 minutes a day can take away 2 inches from your waistline in a month) If you think you can't do it because you could never keep up the regular original hula hoops, you're wrong. Even the most uncoordinated person can learn to hoop with our weighted hoops. Though it might sound hard to believe, using our weighted hula hoop is much easier to use versus the light weight original plastic ones which are impossible for most of us to keep up.
While hula hooping with our hoops are fun,and liberating, it also makes you laugh and feel like a kid again. I've had many people time and time again tell me those exact words, and even have a testimony of someone you can hear at http://www.shoutlife.com/anchoredheart that left an audible message on my voice comment box leaving those exact words.
The book of Proverbs says," Laughter is like a medicine and marrow to your bones." Science agrees that laughter makes blood vessels work more efficiently and produces the natural feel-good endorphin hormones, which can help reduce stress, aid relaxation and sleep, and produce a natural "high." Also the laughter-producing endorphins build up the body's immune system! (Join us for a fun/informative time Sat. May 15th 11AM-12PM CST) Call in contests too!
One look at the myriad of nutrition and fitness shows on BlogTalkRadio and you'll see we're one of the healthiest sites on the Web! Our community regards health as a top priority, because we know the key to a higher quality of life is a combination of the right foods, regular exercise and quality medical care. Listen as the world's leading physicians, researchers, personal trainers and nutritionists discuss the latest health news, including trendy diets and those with staying power. Find accountability partners in listeners following HCG, Atkins, Body for Life, Nutrisystems, Weight Watchers, the blood type diet, juice fasts and cleanses. Get off the couch with personal trainers, fitness instructors and therapists who'll keep you motivated all year. Total health also includes managing stress, increasing your brainpower, fertility treatments and the best herbal remedies and supplements, so turn to our experts in holistic healing, biofeedback and alternative medicine, too.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- Global Patriot Radio (14 chatters)
- Bantering The Blueshirts (12 chatters)
- THE 48 CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- AJC Radio (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- allah team (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (2 chatters)
- B-E-C- Radio (2 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- The REAL HOODOO (2 chatters)
- Patriot Nation (2 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (2 chatters)
- TheMusiciansSocialClub (1 chatters)
- Vs After Dark Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- CHRISTIAN PSYCHIC BRENDA (1 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Inside Acting (1 chatters)
- Irish Lass 2 (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit