Popular in Health
This show will focus on coping with disability and the losses faced when this occurs. Guests Dr. Beth Erickson and Brad Saul will discuss dealing with personal and medical aspects of chronic disabling illness.
Dr. Beth Erickson PH.D. is a leading psychology expert that has practiced marriage and family therapy for over three decades. Her other credits include motivational speaking, media host, and author. Dr. Beth Erickson http://www.drbetherickson.com/index.html.
Brad Saul is the Chief E
Mojka Renaud started Holistic Options more than twenty years ago to provide a true health care alternative. Based on the concept of mind, body and spirit, Holistic Options include various therapies and spa treatments. During this show, she discusses holistic approaches to breast health. The show is hosted and produced by Ken English, author of BlogTalkRadioMadeEasy.
This is the first show to provide hope to those who desire to quit smoking
but have tried all of the wrong things. We will help you to compare smokeless cigarette products in order to make a good decision.
Heart Disease, Stroke, Cancer, and Diabetes.
This Set of shows will give you some great ways to understand the barriers to Pleasure,Intimacy, and Relationship, and ways to overcome them.Designed to address the disconnect in relationship for both men and woman. Many of us only have a relationship that goes for 10% of what you could have. Wouldn't it be great to have at least 50% , be cherished ,have what you have always wanted. This show covers the barriers of relationship, the practice of a fullfilling relationship and more
http://www.lifetimefamilychiro.com - Round Rock Chiropractor Dr. Mike Knott will be discussing the topic: Is it okay to Crack my own Neck? He will talk about the causes of neck pain and what your neck is telling you. What does a loss of cervical curve mean for you? Can I get my curve back. Dr. Mike Knott is a Chiropractor in Round Rock and also serves North Austin.
Midge Lansat, licensed mental health therapist discusses family, music and healing with the twin daughters of the late performer, Nat King Cole.
Did you know American physicians write 4,000,000,000 prescriptions a year and the United States accounts for nearly 50% of worldwide pharmaceutical spending? That the Institute of Medicine states that preventable medication errors result in 7,000 deaths in hospitals each year and tens of thousands in out -patient settings? And that the FDA admits that 80% of all new drugs they approve offer no substantial improvement over time tested drugs already on the market? ANJC will have Dr. Michael Rushna
One look at the myriad of nutrition and fitness shows on BlogTalkRadio and you'll see we're one of the healthiest sites on the Web! Our community regards health as a top priority, because we know the key to a higher quality of life is a combination of the right foods, regular exercise and quality medical care. Listen as the world's leading physicians, researchers, personal trainers and nutritionists discuss the latest health news, including trendy diets and those with staying power. Find accountability partners in listeners following HCG, Atkins, Body for Life, Nutrisystems, Weight Watchers, the blood type diet, juice fasts and cleanses. Get off the couch with personal trainers, fitness instructors and therapists who'll keep you motivated all year. Total health also includes managing stress, increasing your brainpower, fertility treatments and the best herbal remedies and supplements, so turn to our experts in holistic healing, biofeedback and alternative medicine, too.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (123 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- Ron Reck (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (3 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (3 chatters)
- Kenboggle (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- in5d (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The War Room (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- BX25 Vixens (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PPC1 (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (1 chatters)