24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
* The publican’s prayer: “God be merciful to me a sinner!”
* The Syrophoenician woman’s (a personal favorite): “Lord help me!” (Mt. 15:25)
* The prayer of the thief on the cross: “Lord, remember me when Thou comest into Thy Kingdom!”
* Peter’s prayer: “Lord, save me!” (Mt. 14:30)
* Mary’s prayer: “I am the Lord’s servant… May it be to me as you have said.” (Lk. 1:38)
* Jesus’ prayer: “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” (Lk. 22:42)
*Stephen’s prayer: “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” (Acts 7:60)
* David’s prayer: “May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight” (Ps. 19:14)
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register