Popular in Goals
Our Guest Expert this episode is Kim Hill, the Human Potential Coach. By listening to this show you'll learn key steps to identify money-making opportunity right in front of you, and how to get started identifying your need, and validating which opportunities are the ones you pursue. Here's a little more about Kim:
(Kim) What I think is important to share are the things about me that are unique, and that connect me to you. One of the funniest things I was ever called was “eccentric”… by a lawyer! He had asked me about the best things I’d done in my life. I told him about my “fun jobs”… a firefighter in Park City, Utah, and a river guide on the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon. I told him I bought a ranch on my own, after a heart breaking divorce. I realized how much I’d truly lived… and later, how much I’d allowed myself to get weighed down by a job where I was so unhappy and unfulfilled. Then I met Jack Canfield, co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books, and my life would forever be changed. I asked Jack right there what it would take for him to be my mentor. I reset my course with one decision. In January, 2011, I left a highly successful, 25 year career managing big, hairy projects and leading technology teams, and I started my own business. It was a big and scary move. I felt sick… It was risky. It was great. I was living my purpose and prospering. I’d never look back…
Our show is devoted to helping people break out of unworkable, old patterns to live well-balanced lives.
Tune in each week as we share principles and techniques for sustainable success. Each week a new expert guest is interviewed, discussing the areas of life that matter to us all: health, finance, spirituality, business, romance, relationships, and more.
Together, we will uncover new ways to create and fulfill your heart-guided intentions.
Let us know if you have any show ideas or subjects that would make a difference for you.
Here's to creating your greatest life!
I thought it would be nice to have a little addendum to my 6-part series of "How to become more successful in life". This addendum is based on the ideas of Dale Carnegie's fantastic book "How to win friends and influence people". It should tie into my success series quite nicely, as we are constantly building relationships with people as we grow out of our comfort-zones. In this segment, I will summarize some of the key-points of dealing with people.
Real Talk with Real People! Join us as we help business owners map out a new plan for 2011!
Can having a personal mission statement radically reinvent and rejuvenate your life? Join goals coach, Andrew Morgan as he shares seven rules of writing a Powerful Personal Mission Statement and why you should have one.
Join Host Live Chats
- Susan Larison Danz (11 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Master Tatankananda (5 chatters)
- NSM Media Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (3 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (2 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Coffee Shop (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- SATTT Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit