Call in to speak with the host
Encouragment for those warring on behalf of others.
Tonight's episode will be dealing with doing spiritual warfare on behalf of others - prodigals, unsaved loved ones, etc.,
Some of the things I talk about on this episode are:
* How far can our prayers and warfare go to help someone else?
* Is it possible to do warfare for someone else and get them delivered without them submitting for deliverance?
* Can I break generational curses off someone else?
* What if I'm saved and my spouse isn't? What then?
* What about generational curses from my unbelieving husband's bloodline on our children? Can I break them?
Some static in the second half of the broadcast - sorry y'all, I did this one live.
Intro/outro song sung by Beverly Baker -email@example.com.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.