This week we will continue our discussion of "enormities" (forbidden behavior, sins) in Islam and Shari Law. Remember, because Sharia Law is considered by all religious Moslems to be sacred and binding, sharia law becomes civil and criminal law whereve the Islamic religious authorities acquire political power. Therefore, whatever is considered a sin in Sharia law becomes a punishable crime in society. The totalitarian and imperialist nature of sacred and mandatory Sharia law is what distinguishes Islam from all other religions. This is what puts religious Moslems at odds with the law in all non-Moslem countries and what prevents religious Moslems from being patriotic, loyal citizens of non-Moslem countries. Non-religious Moslems can be patriotic citizens but only because they do not follow their religion the way they are supposed to follow it.
Today, we will discuss the following "enormities":
1) Charging a woman with adultery
2) Misappropriating spoils of war and zakat
3) Taking people's property through falsehood
5) Highwaymen who menace the road
6) Suicide ("suicide bombers")
7) Masculine women and effeminate men
8) Eating unslaiughtered meat, blood or pork
9) Not freeing oneself of all traces of urine
10) Collecting taxes
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register