1. Search for new pleasures and new activities to stimulate the mind : Be more physically active. Make the world your gym. Do errands on foot, push mower, and run up stairs
2. Worry only about the things that are in your control: anxiety is as deadly as the heart attack it can cause.
3. Treasure Friendship, nuture and cultivate it: anticipation of conversation and shared activities initiate positive hormonal releases.
4. Avoid shallow and transient pleasures and seek calming environments that contribute to peace of mind: partying all night can cost you several days of recuperation.
5. Master Yourself- limit negative thinking and seek out affirming environments.
6.. Avoid Excess- Live life in harmony and balance: too much alcohol, to much food..etc
7.Be a Responsible Human Being. Approach yourself with honesty and thoroughness;
8. Money is a necessary but not a sufficient condition for the good life
9. Don’t Do Evil to Others - there is no humor in another's misery.
10. Get More Sleep: The secret to finding more time in your day is spending more time in bed at night. According to James Maas, PhD, a sleep researcher at Cornell University, 'being sleep-deprived makes you do everything more slowly and with less focus. Most people don't realize what it's like to be fully awake and how much they can accomplish when they are."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register