Call in to speak with the host
Nichole Santoro of iMarketingSalon.com is joined by Michele Knight, speaker, author, coach & consultant. Michele asks these questions about social media:
1) What is good social media etiquette for Facebook, and LinkedIn for businesses?
2) I have heard people separate business from personal profiles; how does that help or hinder a business?
3) In the business world 20% of what we do creates 80% of the results. What are the 20% things to do that produce 80% of the results in social media (in particular Facebook & LinkedIn)?
4) What are the next rising stars in the social media platform? I’ve heard a lot about Pinterest lately.
5) Which social media tool is best to use for targeting corporations as clients? ... For targeting small – medium size businesses as clients?
Michele Knight works with individuals and organizations that want to be irresistible to their companies or to their clients. Michele transforms fear into courage, anxiety into passion and turns the unknown future into a clear plan of action. Working with Michele, individuals & organizations create powerful foundations so that their companies rise to the next level and their personal leadership style magnetizes success. Michele is best known for her Courage to Change Now Programs: How to Get More Done Faster & Easier; 7 Secrets to Grow Your Business Faster; & The Cutting Edge of Leadership.
You can learn more about Michele at CourageToChangeNow.com.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
It's good to talk.