Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

What a Former Divorce Lawyer Knows about Love and Commitment

  • Broadcast in Women
  • 0 comments
Get It Together Girl

Get It Together Girl

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Get It Together Girl.
h:535477
s:7890049
archived

Divorce is a messy business but Bill Ferguson made the best of it for her clients. In fact, 15% of his clients ended up NOT divorcing and the remaining 85% often divorced without the animosity and toxicity that most divorces are characterized by. Bill has taken what he's learned and put it into several books, including, How to Heal a Painful Relationship and Get Your Power Back. Listen in and learn the difference between the feeling of love and the experience of love. Also learn how to finally break the terrible Cycle of Conflict.

Website: www.divorceasfriends.com

Books

Comments

 comments