Join Sam (@SMcDowell92) and DC3 (@DC3_TWEETS) as we welcome our best friend from Lugoff, Ranting Rhonda, and discuss week 3 of the college football season. In this episode, we answer the tough questions:
- What the heck, week 3?
- Why is Chad Kelly suddenly good at football?
- Why does the cheerleader-in-charge of the Upstate school have way more money to recruit than we do?
- Why is UCF's mascot in love with a Pegasus?
- Who is going to coach at South Carolina when Spurrier is gone, and how do we handle the situation?
- Why is it illegal to fart after 6pm in Florida?
- How can we get to Birmingham? (hint: we buy a bowl)
*Special thanks to the Lugoff, SC Big Lots for giving Rhonda the afternoon off.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register